Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brunswick C System 3.5 / Stroker - Tweener Reaction vid w/slow motion


I am a stroker / tweener, 15 - 16 mph, 275 revs. This is a fresh house shot laid down minutes before i used it. These were my first couple games using this ball and for the first day i already found to roll how i wanted it to. I have this laid out 45 x 4 1/2 x 70. i wanted this ball to start midlane and have a smooth controllable arc. This layouts create a slower response to friction thus making i very predictable and controllable for my style. So far after one day i am happy. the ball hits hard, great pin action and very little deflection. I practicing on this fresh house pattern staying in the middle playing in the oil to see how it reacted. I play mostly bowl in leagues with sport like patterns or in a kegel pattern league. I wanted to use this on the longer pattern to play more direct or down and in. On a house shot i can swing it to the dry boards if i want to but i dont. Its not my style and it creates an inconsistency for me. I only move more inside when i rally need to but otherwise i switch ball to try to stay near the same spot. I have been bowling for a year and 2 months now and have bought a lot of bowlings ball and this rolls the smoothest so far. thanks for watchin. Hope you like the editing of this video.

Tags : ±1±: My Laptop Store !!1 Car Donation Ma Info !!1 Where To Buy Gps Marine Antenna !!1 Stamina 15-0120 Instride Cycle Xl Buy Online




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links